The Portland Collection comes with four hat patterns, based on the same stitch, each having a unique design. As a bonus, I'm also including The Little Hat Flower pattern for embellishing fun. Here are the patterns in The Portland Collection:
1. The Portland Beanie - This beanie pays tribute to the laid back style of the Pacific Northwest.
2. The Thick & Quick Portland Beanie - was designed for warmth and ease of crochet. These little beanies make up fast! Whether you are crocheting for growing kids or working to produce multiple hats for charity, this beanie lives up to its name.
3. The Portland Beret - Wear it like a slouchy or like the quintessential beret. It’s a versatile classic!
4. The Portland Slouchy - I love the slouchy because it is the hat that everyone can wear. Bangs or no, oval face or round, the dependable slouchy rests atop your crown providing gentle warmth and relaxed style. The quick making Portland Slouchy is ready to wear, wherever you may go!
5. The Little Hat Flower - Ready to adorn any hat in The Portland Collection
That's five patterns in all!
The listing picture order matches the list above from 1-5.
These patterns are copyrighted and for your personal use only. They may be made and given as a gift, but the patterns may not be reproduced for use by others with the exception of The Thick & Quick Portland Beanie which may be used by groups crocheting for charity.
I hope you enjoy crocheting The Portland Collection!
All orders placed in Arizona are subject to 7.8% sales tax.
I accept PayPal, Major Credit Cards and Gift Cards. Sorry, no personal checks or money orders. Thank you.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
If you are not happy with a purchase, it may be returned for a refund minus shipping costs as long as it is returned within 30 days of purchase and in new condition. In the case of an exchange, the customer will be charged for shipping the exchanged items. Sales on custom orders are final.
Shipping prices include packaging and processing. I keep these expenses as low as possible.
Secondary Shipping: If you buy multiple items from the store, you will be charged for the largest shipping amount and then the secondary amounts will apply for the additional items.
I offer discounted prices for wool purchased by the pound. Your savings is 15% off retail. Please do not purchase a pound and then ask to have it divided into smaller portions. I have small amounts available in the shop. The discount reflects the convenience of the bulk order. Thanks for understanding!